SPOT 127 Youth Media Center provides young people in the greater Phoenix area mentoring and instruction in key digital skills that are vital for success in today's information economy. Your donations help our students reach their greatest potential!
You can support our students by making a dollar-for-dollar Charitable Tax Credit contribution or a tax-deductible donation.
IRA Charitable Rollover
Do you have an IRA? Have you reached the age of 70 1/2? You can make a tax-free contribution of up to $100,000 directly from your IRA to SPOT 127 each year and lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals. Your IRA gift to SPOT 127 will count towards your minimum required distribution and help SPOT 127 empower high school students to develop skills in digital media, radio, and journalism.
How to make an IRA charitable rollover gift to benefit SPOT 127
Simply contact your IRA plan administrator and request that an amount be transferred directly to Friends of Public Radio Arizona.
- Full Legal Name: Friends of Public Radio Arizona
- For the Benefit of: SPOT 127
- Address: PO Box 62228, Phoenix, Arizona 85082-2228
- Federal Tax I.D. Number: 01-0579687
Attention: Contributions from an IRA Charitable Rollover will not qualify for your Arizona Charitable Tax Credit.
You can also support SPOT 127 as you go about your regular shopping:
- SPOT 127 is a partner in the Fry’s Food Stores Community Rewards Program. To enroll in the program through your Fry's VIP card, visit Fry's Community Rewards online and search for our organization number 39042. (Friends of Public Radio Arizona/SPOT 127).
- If you are an Amazon customer, you can donate a portion of your purchases through Amazon Smile. Simply log in to Amazon Smile and select Friends of Public Radio Arizona/KJZZ/K-BACH as the charity you wish to support.